A dental bridge is a way of restoring your smile when a tooth is missing.
We often recommend a bridge for patients who have lost a tooth, leaving a space with teeth on either side.
Our dentists can reduce this gap by placing dental crowns on the teeth on either side and connecting a false tooth to the crowns.
Benefits of a dental bridge
A dental bridge can:
- Close the gap created by a missing tooth.
- Improve your biting function so you can enjoy the foods you love.
- Prevent neighbouring teeth from moving.
- Produce a natural looking result.
- Give you the confidence that comes with a great-looking smile.
To discuss dental crowns and bridges with our friendly, professional dentists, book an appointment today.